Well, are you like me? Do you own a cellular phone that you awfully abuse? Do you privately consider your phone as your finest pal on the planet? Would you cry your eyes out if something from another location bad happened to your cellphone? If that’s the case, join the club, my friend. (Pssst. I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark consumes it!) Do you have such stomach-gripping, nerve- damageding nightmares too? csgo phone case Wait, exactly what? No sharks? Okaaay, may be I am just a little bit crazy! Whatever might be the case, here are 9 reasons you should use cases!
1. Scratches are awful!: Let’s face it, no matter how mindful you are, you’ll most likely drop your phone at least one or two times in a month (10 times maybe if you are anything like me!). Cases can supply you with all the protection that you phone might need! With a phone case, your phone doesn’t have to combat gravity all the time.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t purchase insurance coverage?: Do you own a 50 grand phone but do not have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t worry about it; you come from the fearless population of the world. But putting a case on your cellular phone makes good sense while letting you be brave. The smart phone cases that offer the best protection are a more affordable method of using your device for longer time, particularly because you do not usually need to get a new one each time you get a new phone. cases are your insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Like the bathroom, insane celebrations. If you ask me I ‘d rather go for a swim with my phone than a boyfriend. Well, if that holds true, get water-proof cases and take your phone out for a swim so that you do not miss your phone much. Well, you cannot actually take your gizmo under water, but you can be less of worrywart in case of a splash!
4. Friction, the wicked need!: The problem with streamlined, stylish cellular phones is that they are extremely slippery. Well, your hot, stunning phone can be held more easily with rubber phone cases. A great case can add a bit of grip to keep it from sliding out of your hand and onto the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You might think that it makes no sense to invest extra dollars on a phone that may also belong to the elderly person classification of phones! Well, here is where you are wrong. Your phone is an extension of you. It may contain some pertinent data that you just can not manage to lose. So, do not take the risk, get a damn phone case already! Likewise, if you are embarrassed by your aged phone, rock it utilizing bling phone cases!